Who we are:
We’re an apps studio with a focus on music-tech. We have designed and developed digital solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Viacom, Sony, Spotify, Reebok, Bose, Gatorade, Atlantic Records and Emirates. We’re also involved in some amazing projects with organisations you won’t have heard of yet.
We’re a small team; primarily Brisbane-based, and with an office in the US.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Project Administrator to provide administrative support in a range of functions within Hydric. This role will sit across both the project environment, and the day-to-day administration of the business.
Ideally, we are looking for someone on a full-time basis, but would consider an initial part-time term to work around study commitments, with a potential full-time role within three to six months.
- Project set-up
- Project reporting
- Executing Quality Assurance/testing of client deliverables
- Providing non-technical support, such as content updates, to client deliverables
- Assisting the Project Manager with other day-to-day project-related activities as required
- Writing copy for the Hydric site and other marketing material
- Developing content for social media posts
- Coordinating day-to-day office logistics
In a small business, we all sometimes have to wear a couple of different hats to get things done, so we value versatility and a willingness to get stuck into new things highly. In turn, we enjoy watching our people grow, and are committed to supporting our team’s development through upskilling, cross-skilling and promoting from within.
- Experience in either an office administration or project administration role or internship
- Experience using online tools such as Trello, Google Drive and Slack
- High attention to detail; understanding of software testing and Quality Assurance principles is highly regarded
- Well-developed writing skills; copywriting experience is highly regarded
- Recent or near qualification in business management, marketing, project management or innovation management is highly regarded
- An interest in technology and music
- Suggestions for the office playlist
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Exposure to the Brisbane technology scene
- The chance to work on projects for some of the world’s biggest brands
- A flexible work arrangement
- A stocked kitchen
- A company MacBook
- Spotify Premium subscription
- A weekly team lunch at one of West End’s vibrant eateries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you think you'd be a good fit, get in contact with us.