What we're up to
Hydric is a technology-focused innovation agency specializing in products that delight, fascinate and touch millions of people. Our roster of clients includes Spotify, Viacom, LearnVest, Bose, and Refinery29 among many others.
We’re looking for a client-facing Digital Producer (Project Manager/Account Manager) to manage a variety of digitally focused work streams. In this role you will talk to clients, distill their requests and proactively recommend ways to help their business. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, writers and developers.
You are a natural communicator, understand the big picture but have a passion for the smallest details. You are well versed in digital strategy, design and development processes. You show a great deal of enthusiasm when managing the team through any project, are not afraid to get your hands dirty and have a knack for problem solving. You do what you do for your love of creating great work.
- Lead client status calls & meetings
- Create detailed briefs for internal project teams
- Daily management of internal agency teams and external client teams
- Create detailed recap notes and status reports after internal and external meetings
- Ensuring product, creative and technical deliverables align with expectations
- Collaborate with internal teams to create work and ensure it aligns with client expectations
You’ll have a few of the following attributes
- 3-5 years of full-time digital experience (agency experience preferred)
- Experience managing clients
- Strong knowledge of the digital strategy, design development process
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you think you'd be a good fit, get in contact with us.