Who we are:
We’re an apps studio with a focus on music-tech. We have designed and developed digital solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Viacom, Sony, Spotify, Reebok, Bose, Gatorade, Atlantic Records and Emirates. We’re also involved in some amazing projects with organisations you won’t have heard of yet. Our solutions usually take the form of native mobile apps and web applications.
We’re a small team; primarily Brisbane-based, and with an office in the US.
What we are looking for:
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimising applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
In a small business, we all sometimes have to wear a couple of different hats to get things done, so we value versatility and a willingness to get stuck into new things highly. In turn, we enjoy watching our people grow, and are committed to supporting our team’s development through upskilling, cross-skilling and promoting from within.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Past experience with React JS
- A good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Past experience with AWS, GCP or Firebase
- Past experience with React Native
- Confident working in the terminal
- Experience with build + CI systems (we use Jenkins)
You’ll get to work in a small studio full of talented and hard-working designers, developers and managers who genuinely enjoy working together to make award-winning products. We try to get by with “just enough process” and find the tools to match. We make use of Slack, Trello, Invision, GSuite as part of or project workflows.
We also offer:
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Exposure to the Brisbane technology scene
- The chance to work on projects for some of the world’s biggest brands
- A flexible work arrangement
- A stocked kitchen
- A company MacBook
- Spotify Premium subscription
- A weekly team lunch at one of West End’s vibrant eateries
If you think you'd be a good fit, get in contact with us.