Who we are:
We’re an apps studio with a focus on music-tech. We have designed and developed digital solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Viacom, Sony, Spotify, Reebok, Bose, Gatorade, Atlantic Records and Emirates. We’re also involved in some amazing projects with organisations you won’t have heard of yet. Our solutions usually take the form of native mobile apps and web applications.
We’re a small team; primarily Brisbane-based, and with an office in the US.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for freelance or part-time designer to provide some support to our design team. We are a busy studio, with a mix of project-based and internal work, and often have a need for someone to slot into our team and pick up the surge in workload.
Tasks will range from picking up existing projects and running with them as needed, to prototyping and scoping work in early stages of development, to designing full experiences on web, mobile, and native platforms.
- A history of freelancing with, or working within a digital studio environment.
- A track record of creating engaging web and mobile user experiences.
- Experience bringing web and mobile apps to market, from client to developers and through QA.
- Experience in rapid development of mockups, wireframes, IA and prototyping.
- Experience working with web and native mobile app developers.
- An ability to translate design briefs and loose clients requests into actionable items and feature requests.
- Adept use of Sketch, InVision, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in using Webflow (a plus, but not required)
- An interest in technology and music
- Suggestions for the office playlist
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- The chance to work on projects for some of the world’s biggest brands
- A flexible work arrangement
- A stocked kitchen
- Spotify Premium subscription
- A weekly team lunch at one of West End’s vibrant eateries
If you think you'd be a good fit, get in touch with us at email@example.com.